From 2017-10-02 to 2017-10-31
- 19:57 action #24774 (Feedback): release maintenance test updates
- Test updates released into openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update, patchinfo tested.
Another round left in:
- 05:44 action #24774: release maintenance test updates
- Could you please prepare the test updates for 15? Thanks!
- 14:51 action #24740 (Closed): copy sources of previous release
- I think this can be considered done now.
- 14:50 action #25786: link project in namespace container
- Adrian, any idea why 15 is not shown in the product xml?
- 13:55 action #25644: update branding
- As per discussion with Ken today the yast color scheme and headline image remains unchanged. So does the plymouth boo...
- 07:13 action #26934 (Closed): add virtualbox back to ring2
- virtualbox failed to build with the sle kernel and was therefore removed from ring2. add it back as soon as we have a...
- 05:31 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 22:26 action #24746: setup openQA
- 16:44 action #24746: setup openQA
- Oliver, you can sync from :ToTest now
- 16:46 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- ttm should be ready to be enabled too now
- 13:21 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- enabled leap 15 in trigger-rebuilds
- 16:43 action #24752: add new release to package list loop
- Description needs to be adapted. The new way will be to enable pkglistgen as soon as https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-...
- 16:39 action #25668 (Closed): Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- 13:44 action #25798 (Closed): ask for kernel submission
- kenrel from Kernel:openSUSE-15.0 in
- 14:23 action #25786: link project in namespace container
- it's linked but the product list doesn't show it
- 20:58 action #24794: add new release to OBS distributions
- should be 15.0 in subject line and description, right?
- 09:51 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- should be fixed with https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-plugin-factory/commit/239c6314c7a8b0192c85181e7f64ab274e74cc31
- 09:39 action #24828 (Closed): verify betaversion in product files
- 09:12 action #24828: verify betaversion in product files
- 09:14 action #25668 (In Progress): Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- scripts done. still need to document it
- 09:12 action #25968 (Closed): change distribution to Leap in prjconf
- 09:11 action #24772 (Closed): create update channel
- projects created.
- 09:00 action #24760 (In Progress): publishing and mirror setup
- wrote adrian for bsconfig and publish script
- 08:58 action #24764 (Rejected): compile list of packages that were updated compared to SP2
- does not apply this time
- 08:57 action #24746 (Closed): setup openQA
- 08:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- [12 Oct 2017 10:31:16] <lnussel> okurz: leap 15 was scheduled as tumbleweed: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/...
- 08:56 action #24756 (Closed): enable iso syncing to openQA
- looks working
- 12:59 action #25968 (Closed): change distribution to Leap in prjconf
- prjconf of 15 still lists Tumbleweed as distribution
make sure to enable brp-trim-translations
- 08:18 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- MR updated for parsing 'media.1/media', repo should sync fine now as well
- 07:51 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- MR updated. It seems we have a problem with the repo syncing. The iso is fine:
rsync: link_stat "/build/openS...
- 19:49 action #24746: setup openQA
- Triggered once manually:
$ openqa-client isos post ARCH=x86_64 BUILD=22.4 DISTRI=opensuse FLAVOR=DVD VERSION=...
- 14:56 action #24746 (Feedback): setup openQA
dump_templates --host https://openqa.opensuse.org --full > o3_backup_$(date +%F).templates
- 11:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- We could manually sync from the main project for testing
- 11:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- OBS side is currently blocked due to https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/3973
Nevertheless the job...
- 11:36 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- Meanwhile I got the new pkglist generator running. The location for the DVDs changes therefore. Rings and Stagings no...
- 22:02 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Exception: 000package-groups is defined in two projects (openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Rings:1-MinimalX and openSUSE:Leap:15.0:R...
- 22:00 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- enabled and started:
- 19:37 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Jimmy, could you enable the auto staging scripts for Leap 15 please? Generating the DVD content is not fully complete...
- 15:47 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- ring1 and two now build a dvd so that part can enabled
- 15:35 action #25798: ask for kernel submission
- sent mail to internal list
- 15:35 action #25798 (Closed): ask for kernel submission
- ask the kernel submission to prepare a Leap variant based on the SLE kernel
- 12:48 action #25786 (Closed): link project in namespace container
- https://build.opensuse.org/project/meta/openSUSE needs to link the new project to make the product list know about it...
- 09:47 action #24750 (Closed): bootstrap
- this is done so far
Also available in: Atom