From 2017-09-21 to 2017-10-20
- 05:31 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 22:26 action #24746: setup openQA
- 16:44 action #24746: setup openQA
- Oliver, you can sync from :ToTest now
- 16:46 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- ttm should be ready to be enabled too now
- 13:21 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- enabled leap 15 in trigger-rebuilds
- 16:43 action #24752: add new release to package list loop
- Description needs to be adapted. The new way will be to enable pkglistgen as soon as https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-...
- 16:39 action #25668 (Closed): Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- 13:44 action #25798 (Closed): ask for kernel submission
- kenrel from Kernel:openSUSE-15.0 in
- 14:23 action #25786: link project in namespace container
- it's linked but the product list doesn't show it
- 20:58 action #24794: add new release to OBS distributions
- should be 15.0 in subject line and description, right?
- 09:51 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- should be fixed with https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-plugin-factory/commit/239c6314c7a8b0192c85181e7f64ab274e74cc31
- 09:39 action #24828 (Closed): verify betaversion in product files
- 09:12 action #24828: verify betaversion in product files
- 09:14 action #25668 (In Progress): Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- scripts done. still need to document it
- 09:12 action #25968 (Closed): change distribution to Leap in prjconf
- 09:11 action #24772 (Closed): create update channel
- projects created.
- 09:00 action #24760 (In Progress): publishing and mirror setup
- wrote adrian for bsconfig and publish script
- 08:58 action #24764 (Rejected): compile list of packages that were updated compared to SP2
- does not apply this time
- 08:57 action #24746 (Closed): setup openQA
- 08:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- [12 Oct 2017 10:31:16] <lnussel> okurz: leap 15 was scheduled as tumbleweed: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/...
- 08:56 action #24756 (Closed): enable iso syncing to openQA
- looks working
- 12:59 action #25968 (Closed): change distribution to Leap in prjconf
- prjconf of 15 still lists Tumbleweed as distribution
make sure to enable brp-trim-translations
- 08:18 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- MR updated for parsing 'media.1/media', repo should sync fine now as well
- 07:51 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- MR updated. It seems we have a problem with the repo syncing. The iso is fine:
rsync: link_stat "/build/openS...
- 19:49 action #24746: setup openQA
- Triggered once manually:
$ openqa-client isos post ARCH=x86_64 BUILD=22.4 DISTRI=opensuse FLAVOR=DVD VERSION=...
- 14:56 action #24746 (Feedback): setup openQA
dump_templates --host https://openqa.opensuse.org --full > o3_backup_$(date +%F).templates
- 11:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- We could manually sync from the main project for testing
- 11:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- OBS side is currently blocked due to https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/3973
Nevertheless the job...
- 11:36 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- Meanwhile I got the new pkglist generator running. The location for the DVDs changes therefore. Rings and Stagings no...
- 22:02 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Exception: 000package-groups is defined in two projects (openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Rings:1-MinimalX and openSUSE:Leap:15.0:R...
- 22:00 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- enabled and started:
- 19:37 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Jimmy, could you enable the auto staging scripts for Leap 15 please? Generating the DVD content is not fully complete...
- 15:47 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- ring1 and two now build a dvd so that part can enabled
- 15:35 action #25798: ask for kernel submission
- sent mail to internal list
- 15:35 action #25798 (Closed): ask for kernel submission
- ask the kernel submission to prepare a Leap variant based on the SLE kernel
- 12:48 action #25786 (Closed): link project in namespace container
- https://build.opensuse.org/project/meta/openSUSE needs to link the new project to make the product list know about it...
- 09:47 action #24750 (Closed): bootstrap
- this is done so far
- 07:18 action #25668: Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- This issue was actually discussed with the OBS Team (adrian) who understands our issue.
They plan on implementing ...
- 06:40 action #25668 (Closed): Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- With product converter as service and multibuild it's problematic to have links and branches, so openSUSE-release han...
- 21:58 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- was pulling from wrong project and factory was commented out
- 09:48 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- yup, service is running
- 09:43 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- seems to work fine locally. is the timer and service working?
- 09:35 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- I've tweaked all scripts up to Leap:15.0, the content also updated, plus renamed fetch-updates-422.sh to fetch-update...
- 07:42 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Max, could you enable the update crawler please? Previous scripts are on the packagelists VM.
- 09:45 action #25644 (Closed): update branding
- the new release needs a new branding
* <del>yast color scheme</del>
* <del>yast headline image</del>
- 16:02 action #24740: copy sources of previous release
- looks like the lua change broke installation-images in ring1
For openSUSE-release maybe we need to disable it in _...
- 06:24 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- according to coolo the overall OBS project setup is barely setup. The MR is still dangling and IIUC can only be prope...
Also available in: Atom