From 2017-09-12 to 2017-10-11
- 12:59 action #25968 (Closed): change distribution to Leap in prjconf
- prjconf of 15 still lists Tumbleweed as distribution
make sure to enable brp-trim-translations
- 08:18 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- MR updated for parsing 'media.1/media', repo should sync fine now as well
- 07:51 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- MR updated. It seems we have a problem with the repo syncing. The iso is fine:
rsync: link_stat "/build/openS...
- 19:49 action #24746: setup openQA
- Triggered once manually:
$ openqa-client isos post ARCH=x86_64 BUILD=22.4 DISTRI=opensuse FLAVOR=DVD VERSION=...
- 14:56 action #24746 (Feedback): setup openQA
dump_templates --host https://openqa.opensuse.org --full > o3_backup_$(date +%F).templates
- 11:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- We could manually sync from the main project for testing
- 11:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- OBS side is currently blocked due to https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/3973
Nevertheless the job...
- 11:36 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- Meanwhile I got the new pkglist generator running. The location for the DVDs changes therefore. Rings and Stagings no...
- 22:02 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Exception: 000package-groups is defined in two projects (openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Rings:1-MinimalX and openSUSE:Leap:15.0:R...
- 22:00 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- enabled and started:
- 19:37 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Jimmy, could you enable the auto staging scripts for Leap 15 please? Generating the DVD content is not fully complete...
- 15:47 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- ring1 and two now build a dvd so that part can enabled
- 15:35 action #25798: ask for kernel submission
- sent mail to internal list
- 15:35 action #25798 (Closed): ask for kernel submission
- ask the kernel submission to prepare a Leap variant based on the SLE kernel
- 12:48 action #25786 (Closed): link project in namespace container
- https://build.opensuse.org/project/meta/openSUSE needs to link the new project to make the product list know about it...
- 09:47 action #24750 (Closed): bootstrap
- this is done so far
- 07:18 action #25668: Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- This issue was actually discussed with the OBS Team (adrian) who understands our issue.
They plan on implementing ...
- 06:40 action #25668 (Closed): Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- With product converter as service and multibuild it's problematic to have links and branches, so openSUSE-release han...
- 21:58 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- was pulling from wrong project and factory was commented out
- 09:48 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- yup, service is running
- 09:43 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- seems to work fine locally. is the timer and service working?
- 09:35 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- I've tweaked all scripts up to Leap:15.0, the content also updated, plus renamed fetch-updates-422.sh to fetch-update...
- 07:42 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Max, could you enable the update crawler please? Previous scripts are on the packagelists VM.
- 09:45 action #25644 (Closed): update branding
- the new release needs a new branding
* <del>yast color scheme</del>
* <del>yast headline image</del>
- 16:02 action #24740: copy sources of previous release
- looks like the lua change broke installation-images in ring1
For openSUSE-release maybe we need to disable it in _...
- 06:24 action #24756: enable iso syncing to openQA
- according to coolo the overall OBS project setup is barely setup. The MR is still dangling and IIUC can only be prope...
- 11:43 action #24766 (Resolved): sync 15.0 staging:dvd have the same config like ring2
- 09:02 action #24740: copy sources of previous release
- all sub-package was created in the main project, now everything should fulfill up to ring2. but 000product is a probl...
- 11:24 action #24740: copy sources of previous release
- 1) build against ring0 was removed
2) lua changes were in
3) php7 was in
4) several missed packages were in
- 19:23 action #24756 (Feedback): enable iso syncing to openQA
- MR not merged, haven't received any feedback so far.
Also available in: Atom