[sle][migration][sle15sp4][regression] test fails in wireshark - need to correct the needle
To match the required needle, need to click the down arrow, not the right arrow.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Regression-on-Migration-from-SLE15-SPx-x86_64-offline_sles15sp2_pscc_lp-we-basesys-srv-desk-dev-contm-lgm-tsm-wsm_all_full@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Fails since (at least) Build 16.3
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Checked the code in tests/x11/wireshark.pm, it looks like no problem there. Removed an incorrect needle and will add the correct one after the case finishes, and see whether it could resolve this problem.
- Subject changed from [sle][migration][sle15sp4][regression] test fails in wireshark - need to press the down arrow to [sle][migration][sle15sp4][regression] test fails in wireshark - need to correct the needle
- % Done changed from 10 to 60
Removed the needle of wireshark-file-set-15-20210916 which is added in a wrong place. Now remove the wrong needle and add the correct one, will see the result:
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
After adding the correct needle, the case pass here:
#11 Updated by openqa_review 3 days ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: offline_sles15sp3_pscc_lp-we-basesys-srv-desk-dev-contm-lgm-tsm-wsm_all_full
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.