yast2_lan regression prevention
We had a regression in yast2_lan due to https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185967
While we don't expect this particular issue to reappear, considering our business ties with SAP, it makes sense to expand testing to be more focused on SAP-like usage.
It seems like
/tests/yast2_cmd/yast_lan.pm is "pretty close" to the issue and could be extended to check secondary interfaces in bit more depth.
#1 Updated by tjyrinki_suse about 2 years ago
- Project changed from openQA Tests to qe-yam
#2 Updated by oorlov about 2 years ago
- Target version set to Current
#3 Updated by JERiveraMoya 11 months ago
- Tags set to YaST
- Subject changed from [qem] yast2_lan regression prevention to yast2_lan regression prevention
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Lower the priority as to implement new test cases we yast2 lan we could not rely in libyui REST, so it is costly to do something with needle, but I will keep the ticket in the backlog for future.
#4 Updated by JERiveraMoya 8 months ago
- Target version changed from Current to future
#5 Updated by JERiveraMoya 8 months ago
- Target version deleted (