[qem] test fails in ssh_interactive_init
Bugs in existing tests
- first run in this scenario
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP1-AZURE-Standard-Updates-x86_64-mau-extratests-publiccloud@az_Standard_A2_v2 fails in
Test suite description¶
Run mau-extratests on public cloud instances
Fails since (at least) Build 20210114-1 (current job)
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Subject changed from test fails in ssh_interactive_init to [qem] test fails in ssh_interactive_init
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to ph03nix
- Priority changed from Normal to High
I suspect the culprit it the still existing "PUBLIC_CLOUD_IMAGE_LOCATION" setting. Trying to clone the runs without those setting.
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
- % Done changed from 40 to 100
I removed PUBLIC_CLOUD_IMAGE_LOCATION from all medium types in https://openqa.suse.de/admin/products but left 12-SP4 as template, in case we need to re-establish them.
Should be fixed in tomorrow's runs.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom