Project

General

Profile

action #56171

[qam] test fails in yast2_apparmor

Added by slemke about 2 years ago. Updated about 2 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
Bugs in existing tests
Target version:
-
Start date:
2019-08-30
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Difficulty:

Description

Observation

openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP1-Server-DVD-Updates-x86_64-mau-extratests-yast2ui-textmode@64bit fails in
yast2_apparmor

Test suite description

Run console tests against aggregated test repo

Reproducible

Fails since (at least) Build 20190830-2 (current job)

Expected result

Last good: 20190830-1 (or more recent)

Further details

Always latest result in this scenario: latest

History

#1 Updated by slemke about 2 years ago

  • Subject changed from test fails in yast2_apparmor (sles 15 and 15.1) to test fails in yast2_apparmor

#2 Updated by SLindoMansilla about 2 years ago

  • Subject changed from test fails in yast2_apparmor to [qam] test fails in yast2_apparmor

#3 Updated by riafarov about 2 years ago

I find it really bad that our tests got broken and I see no attempt to fix that. Next time I will revert breaking change, as we did when broke QAM tests and could not provide patch in timely fashion.

I've provided the patch here: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/8407 Let's see if VRs work fine.

#4 Updated by riafarov about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from slemke to riafarov

Also available in: Atom PDF