[functional][u] 'sysrq: Show Blocked State' pollutes console and assert_screen fails
Bugs in existing tests
SUSE QA - Milestone 25
clamav test fails and
sysrq: Show Blocked State pollutes the console and
assert_screen fails, so no logs are uploaded.
- AC1: The logs are uploaded to the webui.
- AC2: The log-console is used in the post_fail_hook
- In scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-JeOS-for-AArch64-aarch64-jeos-extra@aarch64-HD24G
- Fails since Build 20190520
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- AC1 Kernel messages do not cause pot_fail_hook to fail
- AC2 When bsc#1130701 happens, the job provides logs from post_fail_hook.
- AC3 A proper console is used for kernel messages (e.g. log-console on tty5)
- An easier suggestion is to simply press enter after the sysrq is called.
- Ensure that the sysrq thing is called in a different console, or that a clear is called after the sysrq information is shown
- Find out why on aarch64 the behavior of the serial and root console is different (merged output)
- Implement a solution to avoid that kernel messages interrupt the uploading of logs.
- We could use another console to upload logs. There is a console log-console on tty5
#9 Updated by dheidler over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback