[sle][migration][sle15sp1] test fails in vino_screensharing_available - no vino, need update code and needle
Bugs in existing tests
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP1-Installer-DVD-x86_64-offline_sles12sp3_media_base_def_full@64bit fails in
Fails since (at least) Build 111.2
Last good: 108.1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Subject changed from test fails in vino_screensharing_available - maybe need update correct needle to [sle][migration][sle15sp1] test fails in vino_screensharing_available - no vino, need update code and needle
- Assignee set to leli
Hello Lemon, this failure happens in the functional job group as well. I think that is a more generic problem, please see also the related ticket
I'm currently working on the same problem and I'm also the maintainer of that test.
Please give me a day or two so I can fix it everywhere. Thank you
maritawerner , thanks!
pdostal , ok, I just done a clone to check it. So I just need to wait for your fix then, thanks.:)
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
This is resolved as it's seen on the latest scenario.
Also available in: Atom