please delete 42.3-Current redirects for ports
same for ppc and armv7hl as well:
- Trying 220.127.116.11...
- TCP_NODELAY set
- Connected to download.opensuse.org (18.104.22.168) port 80 (#0) > GET /ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/42.3/ HTTP/1.1 > Host: download.opensuse.org > User-Agent: curl/7.54.1 > Accept: / > < HTTP/1.1 302 Found < Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 08:18:48 GMT < Server: Apache/2.2.12 (Linux/SUSE) < Location: http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/42.3-Current/ < Content-Length: 349 < Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 <
- Ignoring the response-body
- Connection #0 to host download.opensuse.org left intact
- Issue another request to this URL: 'http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/42.3-Current/'
- Found bundle for host download.opensuse.org: 0x55614bbe8ae0 [can pipeline]
- Re-using existing connection! (#0) with host download.opensuse.org
- Connected to download.opensuse.org (22.214.171.124) port 80 (#0) > GET /ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/42.3-Current/ HTTP/1.1 > Host: download.opensuse.org > User-Agent: curl/7.54.1 > Accept: / >
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
#6 Updated by Anonymous about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Is there an estimated target date for this issue ?
This is a blocker to do any test with Leap 42.3 on ppc64le.
Sorry for the requested feedback, but as I do not see what aarch64 has to do with ppc64le, please provide more information.