[qe-core] valgrind: cachegrind mismatch
Test died: 'cachegrind desc I1' mismatch
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-JeOS-for-kvm-and-xen-x86_64-jeos-extra@64bit_virtio-2G fails in
Test suite description¶
Same as jeos, plus some more tests.
Fails since (at least) Build 20210824
Last good: 20210823 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
Updated by openqa_review 4 months ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: jeos-extra@64bit_virtio-2G
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved